A few of my favourite things: 22/11/2007 edition

I'm feeling less than inspired to put my fingers to keyboard outside the office these days. Instead I'll throw down some random thoughts under the guise of a theme (if I could be so bold as to call it that).

Looking at
Jon Huck's breakfast photo series.



Listening to SOKO.



Nibbling on
a new variation of an old favourite, thanks to the package of prized peanut butter chips that recently arrived in the post. (Thanks W.)



To make your own Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, follow the link to the “old favourite” above. Use 2/3 cup cocoa and 1 1/3 cups flour in place of the 2 cups of flour and substitute peanut butter chips for chocolate chips. I also added another egg, but I think that's just my flour problem rearing its ugly head once again.

Labels: